Ensures Inflight policy, procedures, and regulatory requirements are met. Present complex information to varying levels of individuals inside and outside of the organization with a simplified approach. Responsible for researching and documenting irregularities related to Inflight standards, policies and procedures. Provide impartial and constructive feedback based on Request for Information (RFI) findings.
• Review, investigate and respond to non-medical FAA Request for Information (RFI)
• Process Flight Attendant Irregularity Reports (FAIRs) to include additional investigation when required and forward for Supervisor required corrective action when necessary
• Conduct analysis of Inflight occurrences for trends in current policies and procedures and provide safety recommendations based on findings.
• Communicate findings from Irregularity Reports with Flight Attendants and Inflight leadership
• Perform data analysis to uncover trends, and prepare recommendations regarding safety, procedural, and regulatory related irregularities.
• Manage Flight Attendant Irregularity process to include analysis of Inflight occurrences for improvements in current policies and procedures, training, and quality assurance programs.
• Appropriately identify and risks assess data in accordance with the Safety Management System (SMS).
• Inflight Safety Review Board (SRB) alternate:
• Attendance at the weekly SRB meetings in the absence of the Manger, Inflight Standards
• Reviewed and discuss Safety Reports along with any trending data and associated events as applicable
• Weigh in on decisions regarding the direction/response and/or further investigation of events
• If further investigation is required, conduct the investigation and provide findings as required
• Review the Inflight Training Observation Forms and document trends
• Track and trend Recurrent and Initial Training numbers and provide recommendations based on the findings
• Assist the Manager, Inflight Standards as needed
• Oversee the Inflight Training Document Modification Request (ITDMR) process and recommend changes to FAM, FOTM, and all Inflight Training material based on findings.
• Strong knowledge of aviation and Part 121 airlines operations
• Must possess a thorough understanding of Inflight policies and procedures, including government regulations (i.e. OSHA, DOT, FAA, NTSB, etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Q Pulse, and PowerPoint. Sabre Suite experience a plus
• Working knowledge of contractual obligations/collective bargaining agreement (CBA)
• Previous Flight Attendant experience preferred
• Personable and approachable individual with strong communications skills with an aptitude for diplomacy
• Possesses superior conflict resolution, problem-solving, and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal, analytic, and written skills, with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to use sound judgment in all areas within the scope of work
• Adept at using new technology which includes tablets and smartphones
• A high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion
• Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders
• Possess strong teamwork and maintains effective relationships with internal and external guests
• Bachelors degree required.
• Miniumuum three years of relevant experience required
• One year of Inflight experience preferred
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/junk mail if you do not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other applicable employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation because of age, sex (including pregnancy), race, national origin, disability, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.